Har kun instruksjon på engelsk, håper det hjelper
Resetting T-Belt light.
1.Turn the ignition ‘ON’.
2.Push and release the trip meter knob to change the meter display to ODO mode
3.Turn the ignition switch ‘OFF’.
4.Press and hold the knob, and turn the ignition switch ‘ON’.
5.Keep the knob pushed for 5 seconds or more.
6.Release the knob to adjust the distance, and then press one time a number 15 is displayed.
7.Press the knob and it will change the numbers, each increasing from 1,2,3,4,5......Where each number represents 10,000. 150,000 km is the distance to set the warning at. The T-Belt warning light shows while the distance is counted and until set.
8.When the number reaches the distance push and hold for about 5 seconds.
9.Release the button to set the distance, then press 1 more time, the numbers will change to the ODO position.
10.Turn the ignition switch ‘OFF’, then turn ‘ON’ again, the T-Belt warning light will extinguish itself.
Think the ‘OFF’ bit refers to the Acc position as it did on the filter one
How to remove the warning light T-Belt.
1. Twisted IGSW "ON" and push the distance in a position to ODO.
2. Twisting IGSW "OFF".
3. Push the distance with a twist IGSW "ON" button for 5 seconds.
4. Release the button to adjust the distance and then press one time a number 15 is displayed.
5. Push the distance will change once the numbers increasing from 1,2,3,4,5......Where each number represents a major 15 billion as the number is 150,000 km and the distance is set to T-Blet warning light shows when the distance is counted until the set.
6. When the number has already Distance to push and hold for about 5 seconds.
7. Release the button to adjust the distance, then press 1 time the numbers will change in the position ODO.
8.Twisting IGSW "OFF", then twist "ON" again T-Belt warning light will extinguish itself.
Gi ein lyd om det må oversettes:)